It often happens that thoughts and worries do not allow us to rest in the right way. We toss and turn in bed without finding the right position and the urge to fall asleep.
Ruminating and bringing to mind all the discussions, problems and making a list of things to do for the next day certainly does not allow for rest.
The solution would be to literally unplug everything and everyone, but this is not possible.
The consequences of a prolongation of this situation are many and lead to a situation of lack or deprivation of sleep :
- Reduced concentration
- Less reactivity
- Slowed thinking
- Reduced thinking ability
- Memory worsened
- Lack of energy
WHAT TO DO?
Various strategies can be implemented to reduce this disorder.
- Think about what disturbs your sleep and write it down on a sheet or in a diary, in order to write down everything, together with what feelings you feel both physically and emotionally.
- Imagine isolating your worries in a safe place so that you can set them aside for the next day or for an ideal time to address and resolve them.
- Meditate before going to sleep to clear your mind. It takes just a few minutes.
- Relax in the evening before going to sleep, trying to take care of things we like, such as reading, a relaxing bath or decoupage. Also manual activities that allow the brain to focus on other things.
Adaptogenic plants allow you to recover psychophysical well-being after a long period of stress also caused by lack of sleep. They are specific plants that work specifically on the nervous system, giving it greater adaptability.
- Ginkgo biloba is the natural remedy for memory and concentration. It is a plant of Chinese origin that has significant benefits for the mind. Rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, it also has antioxidant properties, promotes sleep and relaxation.
- Maca or Ginseng of the Andes is a herbaceous plant typical of the Peruvian highlands. It is rich in micronutrients and allows to relieve the fatigue that accumulates and prevents nocturnal awakenings.
- Eleutherococcus or Siberian ginseng is able to counteract fatigue and fatigue, improving concentration. It acts directly on reduced concentration and both physical and mental fatigue.
Find these three adaptogenic plants inside the Memora