Many ailments arise from the fact that the organism is subjected daily to a high quantity of pollutants present in the air , water and many foods, as well as from the frequent use of antibiotics or drugs. The systems put in place by the body for the elimination of metabolic waste are not always able to manage such a heavy workload, which is why purification can help.
It is a good idea to perform two cycles a year , in autumn and spring, when the body is naturally predisposed and whenever you feel tired, heavy or debilitated. The advantages of purification are many, for example:
- Support for the immune system, to be able to face the winter season in the best possible way.
- Improvement of digestion and intestinal function.
- Readiness, energy and mental clarity.
- Elimination of metabolic waste.
- Brighter skin and stronger, healthier hair .
HOW TO PERFORM A CORRECT PURIFICATION
- To obtain a complete purification it is necessary to start from the intestine . In fact, dietary factors and emotional stress can produce colon congestion which, in the long run, produces the ideal environment for the proliferation of harmful microorganisms.
- After cleansing the intestine, it is recommended to proceed with a liver purification. It is good to always keep it "clean" so as not to hinder its functioning, since it is precisely through this organ that alcohol, drugs and chemicals are disposed of the most.
- Finally, to help the body eliminate all the waste that has accumulated, it is recommended to proceed with the purification of the kidneys . The latter are in fact the vital organs responsible for the expulsion of waste.
- Finally, it is recommended to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day and to prefer a healthy diet rich in vegetables, fruit and algae, to facilitate the elimination of toxins from the body.