Dark chocolate: ally against stress
Dark chocolate helps to improve mood and regain concentration , especially among adults who are engaged in mental efforts but not only! It also has a powerful antioxidant action, helping to reduce inflammation and improve vascular health .
In stressful and gloomy days it can become our best friend by sweetening the day a little, so we offer you a quick and easy recipe that will soon make you return to a good mood, on the other hand, as Mary Poppins said, "just a little sugar and pill goes down! "
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened grated coconut
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of natural, melted peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 dark chocolate bar, chopped
✔️ First step
• ⠀ Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Grease a 33x23 cm pan.
✔️ Second step
• ⠀ Combine the oats, sunflower seeds, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and sea salt in a large bowl.
✔️ Third step
• ⠀ Mix the yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until smooth; add to the oat mixture. Mix protein powder and chocolate into the resulting mixture; spread in the prepared pan.
✔️ Fourth step
• ⠀ Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, this will take about 15 minutes.