September is the month of recovery par excellence: the holidays are over for most of the people and adults and children are returning to their daily activities of work, study and sport.
However, September is also the ideal month to increase the immune defenses , a way to help the body deal with climate change in view of autumn and prevent the typical ailments that accompany the first colds.
It is especially in this month that everyone is exposed the most to viral and bacterial infections.
That's why it's important to take care of your immune system right now, before colds, coughs, or worse yet, find fertile ground in the body.
WHAT ARE THE 3 GOOD HABITS TO ADOPT?
1) Follow a balanced diet
Of course, eating badly and too much will make it very difficult to help the body to be in balance! Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, little meat and fish and eliminating sugars and alcohol will, on the other hand, be of great help for the immune system .
2) Keep the intestine in good standing
The intestine is a great ally of the immune system , because the bacterial flora that lives and grows in the intestine plays a significant role in maintaining the health of the organism. The intestinal mucosa is a sort of "gateway" that separates the external world from the internal one. It is covered, in fact, by a layer of microorganisms that defend the body from the entry and settlement of pathogenic organisms thus giving a great help to the immune system. If we pursue an incorrect lifestyle (unbalanced diet, excess of alcohol and smoking, stress, untreated food intolerances) this layer of microorganisms is missing and the primary defense barrier of our body weakens.
3) Ask for help from nature
The plant world is always ready to lend a big hand to the organism. A valid help in rebalancing the immune system comes from some plants, let's see which ones:
- Uncaria tomentosa : it has important immunostimulating (that is, it stimulates the reactivity of the immune system) and immunomodulating (modulates the response by the immune system) properties as well as anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant, healing properties.
- Echinacea : increases the immune system. It is used to treat flu states and prevent colds (colds, fever, sore throat, tonsillitis, cough, bronchitis).
- Vitamin C : thanks to its antioxidant power it raises the barriers of the immune system. Furthermore, its contribution is essential for the neutralization of free radicals .
- Elderberry : plant that provides valid support to the body and the immune system, favoring in particular the well-being and functionality of the respiratory tract. Useful for strengthening the body's natural defenses and preventing the onset of infectious and inflammatory processes.
- Zinc and Copper: two essential microelements to ensure the proper functioning of the immune system.
- B vitamins : play a role in building the immune barrier as a defense against disease. Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
In the Echinocaps immuno product you will find all these products in synergy to increase your immune defenses and prepare them for the upcoming cold season.
Discover the Vitamin C line