The liver is one of our most precious organs because it has multiple functions, including that of metabolizing drugs , alcohol and harmful substances allowing the expulsion of toxins . Furthermore, it is essential for the production of bile and proteins , as well as iron .
Therefore, it must always be kept "clean" so as not to hinder its operation, to guarantee its correct functioning.
The second step of purification involves this very important organ.
The Liver Depurative is a medicinal compound based on plants and herbs , in particular milk thistle , fumitory and helichrysum which promote liver function . Indicated for the purification of the liver , thanks also to combreto and flue that support digestive and hepatobiliary functions.
- Favor the liver purification and function ;
- Improve the skin well-being ;
- Support the digestion ;
- Favor the intestinal motility .
Particularly suitable for those who start a diet, as its properties, the fats are disposed of more easily and the nutrients absorbed better.
When is a purification necessary?
- After one or more courses of antibiotics ;
- After overdoing heavy foods ;
- In case of skin problems;
- In case of digestive difficulties ;
- To improve intestinal activity ;
- In case of low energy and recurrent fatigue : liver purification promotes metabolic activity.
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Milk thistle: plant known for its purifying properties of the body with particular support for the activity of the liver ; promotes digestive functions ; possesses remarkable antioxidant properties.
- Fumitory: thanks to its hepatobiliary properties it promotes digestion . It is also valuable for the well-being of the skin to which it hydrates , promotes oxygenation and absorption of nutrients at the cellular level. It is important to remember that the skin is an excretory organ, as it brings toxins and impurities outside the body: for this reason, supporting its functionality during a purifying cycle is essential.
- Combreto, Italic Elicriso and Lime : are plants with the same functions that make purification more effective.