ALFA ALFA, THE HEALTH-FRIENDLY GRASS
Food supplement based on Alfa Alfa , a perennial herbaceous plant with rich phytonutrient properties that favors the correct lipid metabolism and to counter the menopausal disorders.
The properties are numerous, in fact it is precious for:
- Counter i free radicals ;
- Prevent osteoporosis ;
- Regularize the high cholesterol ;
- Prevent atherosclerosis .
Famously known as fodder grass by its vulgar name, Alfalfa, it is widely exploited in phytotherapy which uses the entire flowering plant excluding the roots.
It is also appreciated as a food, in particular the seeds are used to obtain it sprouts , rich in vitamins, minerals and protein compounds.
Pack: 100 tablets 500 mg
Product notified to the ministry of health n ° 56697
Take 2 to 6 tablets a day, before meals, for at least 20 days. Continue with the maintenance with 4-6 tablets per week for at least 3 packs. Pack has a use for about 1 month and a half.
|Contribution of||For 6 tablets|
|Alpha Alpha dust||2160 mg|
Alpha alpha ( Medicago sativa L. ) Plant powder: 72%.
STABILIZERS: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose.
ANTIAGGLOMERANTS: magnesium stearate, silica.
OWNERSHIP OF ALFA ALFA:
- The leaves are rich in isoflavones, coumestrol and coumarins, which are natural substances that regulate hormone production in our body.
- It owns an action mineralizing thanks to the rich content of minerals such as: Phosphorus, Silicon, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt.
- It is a supplement of vitamins and nutrients. Contains the vitamins A, Beta-carotene, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid and a high level of Chlorophyll.
- Reduces levels by cholesterol and promotes lipid metabolism.
- It can help control the symptoms of menopause .
- It has a strong antioxidant and anti action free radicals .
Alpha alpha infused
It is possible to enjoy the beneficial properties of Alfa alpha also thanks to the infusion : first of all it will be necessary to obtain the dried leaves of the plant, possibly in herbal medicine, or if we are lucky enough to find them in non-weeded fields we can make a small personal supply.
In a cup of hot water we put 1-2 teaspoons of leaves, leave to infuse for 10 minutes and drink.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications consult your doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. Do not administer under 3 years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Enrica Campanini, Dictionary of Phytotherapy and Medicinal Plants, New Techniques, 2006.
Hendrik Hannes, Food Supplements, Il Punto D'Incontro Editions, 2011