It often happens that the food we eat is poor in vitamins , minerals and enzymes and this is due to various factors that affect the quality of the soil on which the vegetables grow and how they are cooked.
We feed more and more often with packaged foods, cooked vegetables and fruit, foods rich in sugars, food that comes from increasingly impoverished soils. Such a structured diet leads to the appearance of annoying symptoms such as: abdominal bloating , gastric acidity and reflux , slow digestion and disorders such as anxiety and nervousness.
The organism is increasingly acidified and is unable to assimilate nutrients from food, furthermore, advancing age physiologically leads to this consequence.
To better assimilate it is good to eat properly, taking into account that nutrition also affects our mood.
How we eat is the basis of how we want to be in the world: Ann Wigmore , naturopath, said: “The food we eat can be either the healthiest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison”.
HOW TO EAT CORRECTLY?
- Fresh and seasonal foods: rich in vitamins and minerals.
- In addition to cooked vegetables, start a meal with raw vegetables .
- Whole grains and high-fiber foods
- Match foods correctly : do not combine different types of proteins (vegetable proteins with animal proteins), do not combine carbohydrates with meat and avoid combining different types of sugars (simple and complex carbohydrates together).
You can also help us with some remedies that nature offers us:
- Ginger : digestive, bitter-tonic. Regulates gastrointestinal motility and eliminates intestinal gas.
- Boldo : rich in alkaloids, flavonoids and essential oils, it supports digestive and liver function. Regulates intestinal transit.
- Gentian: contains bitter substances, mucilages and essential oils that make it a herb with strong digestive properties. In addition, it stimulates liver function.
- Digestive enzymes : substances of protein origin that allow the complex chains of food to be broken down into simple units, favoring easier absorption. Enzymes such as amylase, protease, lipase, lactase, glucosamylase, cellulase and pectinase allow for optimal digestion.
Boldo, Ginger, Gentian and enzymes are found in Zenzimix Digestione, on occasion 2 for the price of 1.