Vitamins are substances that our body can not synthesize on its own . In everyday life, the use of drugs , stress and an unbalanced diet can compromise the absorption capacity of vitamins and minerals . Nutritional needs cannot be satisfied only with food , therefore food supplements are essential to compensate for normal deficiencies.
Among the essential vitamins for the body, Vitamin C also called ascorbic acid is the master, this can have two origins: natural or synthetic.
Natural Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue , promotes the regular functioning of energy metabolism , the immune system , supports psychological function and contributes to normal collagen formation , also increasing iron absorption .
One vitamin C capsule contains only pure natural ingredients in particular Rosehip and Acerola, it is totally free of preservatives, sweeteners and excipients
Rosehip is a wild berry rich in Vitamin C which acts to support the body's natural defenses . Useful to cope with exhaustion and fatigue , it helps to manage stress .
Acerola , on the other hand, supports the immune system, and is indicated for the typical illnesses of winter, flu and respiratory tract disorders. Rich in Vitamin C , polyphenols and carotenoids , substances characterized by a strong antioxidant power .
Properties of the ingredients:
- It protects the body's cells from free radical damage
- Contributes to bone , gum and skin health
- Promotes the absorption of iron
- Essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- It helps the body to draw energy from food by contributing to cell metabolism
Useful in case of:
- Season changes , boosts the immune system
- In case of debilitation, physical and mental fatigue, it helps to give energy
- Intense sporting activity
To achieve the right amount of vitamin C we recommend 1 to 2 capsules a day with a little water.
Read also: Are fruit juices a source of Vitamin C?