The Autumn Program we have designed for you touches on three key points, which are essential to make you live this season to the fullest: purification of the organism, strengthening of the immune defenses and support of cognitive abilities .
In the transitional seasons it is important to purify the body, free it from toxins: these tend to settle and in the long run give us that sense of tiredness, swelling and fatigue. Here are the guidelines on how to proceed for a deep and complete purification : this program is to be followed in order by finishing each purification cycle before proceeding with the next one.
- First purification cycle (total duration 45 days): Clark Balanced Mix 40 drops, twice a day for two 15-day cycles interspersed with a 15-day break
- Second depurative cycle (total duration 21 days):Liver Depurative 30 drops twice a day before meals, for three consecutive weeks
- Third purification cycle (total duration 28 days): Kidney purification 40 drops twice a day away from meals, for four consecutive weeks
Our immune defenses also need support: the synergistic combination of plants, vitamins and minerals is what nature provides us. Our proposal to strengthen your defenses in preventing seasonal ailments are:
- Echinocaps Immuno : two capsules after breakfast, 15-day on-off cycles
- Natural vitamin C : one or two tablets a day
Rhodiola (2 capsules twice a day, preferably morning and after lunch), with its adaptogenic properties, and Vitamin D (3 or 6 sprays), have been included in the Autumn Program to help you in your daily life . The first improves physical and mental resistance to stress, the second acts on the immune system and supports cognitive abilities.
We then thought of hot and fun recipes based on turmeric (you will find Turmeric powder in your package) and essential oils to perfume your home or your office ( Cinnamon , a few drops in the diffuser) or to make fumigations (Tea Tree , a few drops in boiling water).
The Golden Milk of Ayurveda
Golden Milk finds its origins in ancient Ayurvedic medicine . The key ingredient, the one that gives it the famous golden color, is turmeric . Thanks to the presence of this small orange root, and to other components such as ginger, coconut oil, cinnamon and nutmeg, this drink has been used over the centuries for its antioxidant , purifying , metabolic and immunomodulating properties . In addition to having a spicy and aromatic flavor, when you drink it you will feel a sensation of warmth coming from the inside, given by the spices present, which will keep you warm in this cold season.
Here's what you need and how to make Golden Milk.
- 250ml milk (we recommend experimenting with soy, almond, cashew, coconut. But cow's milk is fine too)
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder (just the one you find in your Autumn Packet 😊 )
- ½ tablespoon of powdered ginger
- Cinnamon or vanilla
- Nutmeg, star anise, cloves according to your tastes
- Coconut oil (you can also try coconut or cashew butter)
- Put the volume of one cup of the milk of your choice in a saucepan
- Let it heat, but don't boil. Once in temperature, add half a tablespoon of turmeric, a pinch of ginger, a sprinkle of black pepper, cinnamon or vanilla to taste.
- Keep the drink on low heat for five minutes until the ingredients have dissolved in the milk. This is the time to add the other spices you have chosen.
- Turn off the heat, pour the drink into the cup and add a tablespoon of coconut oil, stirring until it is combined.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your Golden Milk!