Menopause , also called second youth, is the period in which the body no longer produces eggs, estrogen and progesterone and the menstrual cycle stops. Clinically it is called this when there are 12 consecutive months of absence of the menstrual cycle .
Premenopause: what is it?
Before you enter the actual menopause phase, you may experience (even about 10 years before) typical symptoms such as: chronic tiredness, fatigue , insomnia, hot flashes and irregular cycles .
- irregular cycle;
- longer or more abundant cycle;
- more intense premenstrual syndrome;
- breast pain;
- feeling of heavy legs;
- water retention;
- high irritability.
What are the symptoms of menopause?
The decline in estrogen, progesterone, DHEA and other hormones during menopause affects the body, mind and skin . 80% of women report frequent hot flashes accompanied by the most common symptoms such as:
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Loss of libido
In addition to the most well-known and common symptoms for women in menopause, the skin is also affected by the hormonal change. The loss of DHEA , the youth hormone, and estrogen affects the production of collagen , elastin and cell renewal which slows down causing a thinning of the cell layer.
The skin therefore becomes thinner, less toned and dull.
What are the ingredients for living through menopause in harmony?
Being a delicate and intimate phase , we researched the ingredients with extreme care and attention to find the perfect synergy.
NormalPausa is a supplement formulated from plant mixes capable of strengthening each other, including:
- Sage: rich in enzymes, vitamin B1 and C, and flavonoids, in particular isoflavones, which have an action similar to estrogen. Thanks to its ingredients it is able to reduce the symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes .
- Kudzu: rich in 6 different types of isoflavones which enhance the effectiveness of sage by promoting the right hormonal balance .
- Flax: protects the urinary tract from infections, very common in menopause because vaginal acidity tends to neutralize favoring the proliferation of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Magnolia: has a tranquilizing and soothing action , useful during menopause to reduce sweating, irritability and insomnia.
- Hops: its action in reducing the typical symptoms of menopause has been demonstrated. Together with Magnolia, it promotes and encourages natural relaxation by reducing physical and mental fatigue .
- Vitamin D3: it is essential to integrate it during the menopause phase because it is common for the concentration of this vitamin to decrease . According to several studies, the percentage of menopausal women with deficient dosage of vitamin D is around 65-75%.
How to take NormalPausa ?
We recommend taking 2 tablets per day.