Cooking a cake is fun and especially if the main ingredient is chocolate!
Excellent for breakfast or as a snack, the simple chocolate cake is a perfect match for everyone in the family!
- 200 grams of flour 00
- 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa (about 3 tablespoons)
- 180 grams of granulated sugar (if you prefer sweeter, bring to 200)
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of peanut or sunflower oil
- 200-230 ml of whole milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- a tablespoon of vanilla extract, grated orange or lemon peel (flavor to taste)
- powdered sugar for the surface - fruit to taste (raspberries, strawberries)
- In a medium-large bowl add the eggs, mix only with a fork, add the peanut oil, whole milk and vanilla extract. Mix everything lightly with a hand whisk or a spoon.
- Add 00 flour, granulated sugar, cocoa and baking powder, mix vigorously for a couple of minutes. The important thing is that the mixture is well homogeneous.
- Add the mixture to a 24 cm diameter pan.
- Bake in a preheated and static oven at 180 ° for 30-35 minutes, do the toothpick test to check the cooking.
Garnish your cake with fruits of your choice, strawberries or raspberries for example ... and why not some almonds to accompany it.