CORNER OF RECIPES
Fennels can be eaten raw for simplicity and to enjoy all their freshness, but they can also be cooked.
Today's recipe is simple but very tasty . You are ready?!
Here are the ingredients : 3 fennel, cheese, bechamel, parsley, salt, oil, pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then wash the fennel and boil it for about 15 minutes in salted water. Let them cool and cut the fennel into slices.
- Also cut the cheese into cubes.
- Place the fennel on a baking tray, add the diced cheese and the béchamel. Adjust to taste with salt and pepper.
- Proceed by spreading a second layer of fennel, as if it were a lasagna, followed by diced cheese and another sauce of bechamel. At the end of the layers finish with a little grated Parmesan.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Season with parsley or mint to taste.
Our advice: serve as an accompaniment a chickpea cream that goes very well with fennel.