Is playing sports not your thing?
Do you always complain about not having enough time?
You have come to the right place!
Often the correct diet is not enough to feel better and lighter. Movement is essential, not only for a question of physical fitness , but to achieve a well-being that also benefits the mind. There are small tips that seem obvious but help a lot our body to make that movement that allows it to loosen up a little and catch your breath.
SOME PRACTICAL ADVICE
How many times do we hear that walking is the simplest and most affordable way to get better?
1) The walk in the lunch break, in the early afternoon or after dinner should be the practice.
2) For those who have the opportunity and do not have to make too long journeys, you can avoid always taking the car, preferring the bicycle or go on foot.
3) Taking the lift is more comfortable, especially if you live on the upper floors of an apartment building.
Have you ever thought of taking the stairs at least once a day, uphill of course ?
For those with an internal staircase, even better. You can exercise several times a day. Think that in the gym there is a tool called a "stair climber", a sort of treadmill with steps, to firm up the legs and buttocks. The stairs in the subway, in our building or in the office have the same effect and are even free!
You like music?
4) Dancing helps burn calories as well as improve posture and lift your mood.
5) If you have a puppy at home you are at an advantage because you will have the good excuse to take him out often and have fun too.
Do you have a garden or a small courtyard?
6) Taking care of the garden is a good stress reliever and helps keep you informed. Cutting the grass, watering, embellishing your green space is very tired but gives oxygen to the soul and body.
7) And if you do a sedentary job and are lazy to Oscar, do not lose hope: every now and then stretch your arms and legs even in the workplace can be helpful.
8) Take 10 minutes in the morning and 10 in the afternoon to restore energy to your bones.