IS YOUR INTESTINE READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
Experts have renamed it the "holiday effect": the change in temperature, eating habits and daily life, in addition to the poor mental aptitude to adapt to new hygienic environments, can easily create intestinal problems.
Summer risks being the worst time for the delicate balance of bacterial flora: the "Traveler's diarrhea " or, conversely, the constipation are very common disorders in the summer.
This season over 6 million Italians, especially women, suffer from bloating, abdominal swelling and irregularities .
To protect our intestines, they are enough small tricks , such as relaxing by taking beautiful walks in the open air, drinking a lot (avoiding sugary, carbonated, cold or alcoholic drinks) and, above all, rebalancing your diet by integrating seasonal fruit and vegetables and limiting binges and "junk food" .
Furthermore, in exotic locations, it is preferable not to drink water from the tap because it is a vehicle for intestinal diseases caused by the presence of bacteria, but to consume bottled water and prefer cooked fruit and vegetables.
Here are a few practical tips to prepare for the holidays adequately e two convenience packages designed according to the type of holiday you have chosen to do:
- For those who have chosen one holiday near home : FREE INTESTINE .
- For those on a trip to an exotic country : HAPPY INTESTINE .
If during the holidays you tend to suffer from intestinal disorders, start at least 10 days before departure a pamper your bacterial flora by integrating foods rich in probiotics such as yogurt (based on live enzymes and without sugar), water or milk kefir and prebiotic foods such as chicory, onion, leeks, bananas and oats in the diet.
The ideal is to combine the diet with a supplement based on Pre and Probiotics such as Flora Vita Plus.
The bacterial flora is composed of a set of bacterial strains that live in the colon, characterized by a delicate balance and responsible for important activities such as:
- Prevent the passage of toxic substances through the intestinal wall;
- Promote the well-being of the immune system;
- Synthesize some vitamins (such as K) and absorb minerals;
- Limit the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria.
The precarious balance of bacterial flora is easily compromised by events traumatic as a severe stress , taking antibiotics or drugs, alcohol poisoning, new eating habits, climate and time changes.
DURING THE JOURNEY: STIPSI E DIARREA OF THE TRAVELER
IF YOU SUFFER FROM STIPSIS
- Try not to change your eating habits as much as possible and make sure that fresh seasonal fruit and foods rich in fiber are always included in your diet!
- Drink plenty of water so that the stool is always hydrated and therefore can be passed easily;
- Try to respect meal times;
- Don't overdo it with toasts and a too spicy and exotic diet;
- Keep a supplement in your bag that will help you not get stuck! The ideal is to start taking it a few days before departure, in fact the most difficult thing while traveling is to start the activity of the intestine: start on the right foot!
IF IT HITS YOU DIARREA OF THE TRAVELER
- A good preparation of the Bacterial Flora before departure can help prevent this annoying disorder often caused by stress related to a change in diet and climate.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body which will inevitably run out of fluids.
- If you are affected by diarrhea caused by viruses, see a doctor instead!
- Remember to bring a good supplement of minerals and vitamins with you to recover the lost ones, we recommend Plurimo o Alkavita® Basic .
AT THE TABLE
We Italians are often "excellent forks" and especially during the holidays we love to indulge in aperitifs and dinners, enjoying local and exotic dishes.
A valid help to promote the digestion of foods that are unusual for us is the integration of digestive enzymes which have the important function of helping your body to break down the complex chains of food into simple and easily assimilated parts. We recommend that you always have Zenzi Mix Flora on hand.
AT THE COME BACK
By finding your habits, the inconveniences that you may have experienced during your trip will disappear. You can facilitate the work of your intestine by eating at regular times, drinking plenty of water (always valid especially during the summer!) And continuing a diet rich in Pre and Pro biotics, possibly continuing to supplement them with Flora Vita Plus to restore intestinal flora in perfect balance.
If you have visited exotic countries and ate a lot of raw foods, which can sometimes be carriers of parasites and bacteria, you can perform an intestinal cleansing with Balanced Clark Mix .