If the heat has knocked your energy out is what you need: try the combined action of Spirulina algae and Vitamin C for regain vitality and remove exhaustion .
Fill up with energy with these two products! Spirulina possesses a symphony of nutrients. In fact, it was adopted by NASA and the Russian Space Agency to provide the basis for power in the event of long stays in space. But this seaweed has a single flaw: it has a very low content of Vitamin C, which is why we offer you this package consisting of Spirulina algae + Vitamin C Vitality.
Go to the package Energy , for only € 24.50 instead of € 31.00
SPIRULINA ALGAE: A SYMPHONY OF NUTRIENTS
Among the resources that nature offers us for our well-being, an alga stands out, the Spirulina . This small algae that lives in salty and alkaline lakes possesses such complete nutritional values that it has been defined as a super food .
At this time of the year we recommend it as valid tonic and for replenish mineral salts, vitamins and other elements lost due to increased sweating.
WHEN AND HOW TO TAKE ALGA SPIRULINA
The small format of the tablet allows you to take from 2 to 6 tablets per day according to different needs, which may vary depending on the work being carried out, more or less sedentary, or the physical activity practiced. In fact, Spirulina Algae is ideal for athletes also thanks to the richness in proteins which is even three times higher than that of fish, eggs and meat.
OTHER BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA SEAWEED
- Toning and energizing action
- Helps maintain the body's acid-alkaline balance: despite the high protein content, Spirulina does not cause acidity, that is, it does not disturb the acid-base balance of the body but on the contrary helps to regulate it.
- Inhibits hunger, thanks to the presence of phenylalanine which acts on the nervous system generating a sense of satiety.
- Antioxidant action , thanks to beta-carotene, ascorbic acid and tocopherol which act in synergy against free radicals.
- The presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 plays a decisive role in reducing cardiovascular risk. In particular alpha-linoleic acid (Omega 3), is a powerful blood thinner, it has an anti-inflammatory action and lowers cholesterol levels. Linoleic acid (Omega 6) lowers the LDL values (bad cholesterol) and less those of HDL (good cholesterol) therefore helps to reduce the total cholesterol levels and consequently the cardiovascular risk.
- Rich in iron , therefore able to prevent various forms of anemia.
- Block the inflammations and the allergies . Beyond strengthen the immune system and to have a system detoxifying , spirulina is able to reduce inflammation.
- It helps in regulating the metabolism and of digestion .
SPIRULINA ALGAE CONTAINS:
- High nutritional value proteins : Spirulina is very rich in essential amino acids (the constituents of proteins), vital for the human being. The body needs it to synthesize hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
- Essential fatty acids : Omega 3 and omega 6, which counteract cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Carbohydrates : including rhamnose and glycogen.
- Vitamins : A, D, K and B vitamins.
- Mineral salts : iron, sodium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iodine and potassium.