THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
In this period there are sudden changes in the climate, from sunny days to days with a bitter cool that even brings snow to the mountains. Furthermore, this forced sedentary lifestyle has certainly led us to a high level of weakness and stress. We are more susceptible to seasonal ailments and we struggle to follow a correct and balanced diet that would provide the right nutrients. In fact, during the quarantine many have used their free time to cook pizzas, cakes and everything else, neglecting fruit, vegetables and legumes.
Plurimo , the multivitamin supplement, gives us the right amount of nutrients and allows us to meet the daily requirement of vitamins and minerals that the body needs.
When to take the Plurimo ?
When we feel tired, in case of little physical movement, at the change of seasons, convalescence, in all these particular situations, the Plurimo is a valid support.
What does Plurimo contain?
- Chromium: enhances insulin activity and appears to be directly involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Boron: strengthens bones, increases testosterone levels, helps build muscle mass.
- Iron: essential for transporting oxygen to all tissues.
- Iodine: helps regulate the functioning of the thyroid.
- Manganese: promotes liver and kidney function, the attachment of calcium to bone tissue, the metabolism of iron and the use of vitamins.
- Molybdenum: often lacking due to the excessive refining of food, it is essential for the handling of iron.
- Copper: among its most important functions are the participation in energy metabolism and the production of red blood cells, bones and connective tissues.
- Selenium: protects cells from the oxidative process, protects from radiation, supports and strengthens the immune system.
- Zinc: called the vitamin of beauty, it helps protect the skin and strengthens the immune system.
- Folic Acid: plays a fundamental role in cell repair, DNA synthesis, amino acid metabolism and the formation of leukocytes and erythrocytes.
- Vitamin A: supports visual functions, as it is a fundamental constituent of the cells that form the retina.
- Vitamins B1-B2-B3-B5-B6 and Vitamin H: they are necessary to convert carbohydrates into glucose and for the proper functioning of the nervous system, the immune system, the gastrointestinal tract, the skin and appendages, the oral cavity and the liver.
- B12: necessary for the production of red blood cells and for normal cell growth. It improves the body's resistance to infections, intervenes on the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the nervous system. People who follow a vegan diet are deficient.
- Vitamin E: precious for its antioxidant power, it boosts the immune system.
Discover the Plurimo at a special price of € 12.40.
Take advantage of the offer valid until May 12th !