WHY ARE WE MORE TIRED IN SPRING?
With the change of season, temperatures and hours of light increase, the pace of life changes and our body has to use more resources to do what we normally do without effort. This is a normal thing that must be indulged and that will pass in a short time.
TIPS TO FIND YOUR ENERGY:
Lend greater attention to nutrition , decrease the intake of red meat, refined flours and dairy products and prefer a diet based on seasonal fruit and vegetables.
The coffee which has a stimulating action on the central nervous system, can promote concentration and counteract sleepiness; be careful, however, to take it preferably in the morning or after lunch and not to exceed 2-3 cups a day so as not to suffer from insomnia during the night. In this case it is better to choose one herbal tea with ginger or cinnamon which have a tonic and regenerating action.
A little healthy physical exercise outdoors will improve mood and well-being, take advantage of the days that are getting longer to take a walk!
TRY A SUPPLEMENT!
If that's not enough you can try supplement vitamins and minerals to increase your energy:
- VITAES COMPLEX: based on Vitamin A, E and Selenium, ideal to support you in moments of tiredness and to prepare the skin for the sunlight which is now starting to become more intense. Go to the product sheet.
- PLURY: the multimineral and multivitamin suitable for the whole family, since it is based on microelements it can be combined with magnesium, potassium and zinc. Go to the product sheet.
DO YOU FEEL SAD AND NERVOUS?
The change of season, as seen, can cause physical stress that will easily affect our mood making us nervous and… sad!
Cheer up with Rhodiola Rosea! The beneficial effects:
- Exercise a anti-fatigue effect with increased mental performance, especially the ability to concentrate in healthy subjects, and reduces "burnout" in patients with fatigue syndrome.
- It's a adjuvant in low-calorie diets as, if also associated with proper physical exercise, it promotes fat metabolism.
- Promotes the production of serotonin to balance i sleep disturbances .
- Great for tackling sports activities intense as it decreases recovery times.