There are those who after two minutes in the sun boast a homogeneous and golden tan and those who instead become tending to raspberry color.
Tanning , apparently considered a frivolous and superfluous thing , actually makes everyone feel at ease and more self- confident .
This year with the right precautions you can show off your best tan !
Plurimo Sun Betacarotene is a food supplement based on vitamins and minerals designed, as well as for the well-being of skin and hair , also in anticipation of the summer season because it facilitates the tanning process .
What does it contain?
- Betacarotene: it is a pro-vitamin , in fact, once ingested it is converted into the active form of vitamin A , which contributes to the well-being of the skin , keeping it healthy and protecting it from the sun's rays . Useful for the epidermis to sun exposure and to get a nice tan (without damage related to photoaging) as it stimulates the synthesis of melanin.
- Copper: it is the third mineral in the human body by quantity and is one of the main components of melanin . It contributes to the well -being and pigmentation of skin and hair and is also important for the immune system.
- Vitamin E: fat-soluble vitamin found naturally in oils, oil seeds and dried fruit; it has a strong antioxidant action , so it is useful for keeping the skin healthy and preventing skin aging.
- Vitamin B2: has an antioxidant action , which is important for maintaining healthy skin and good vision . It also contributes to energy metabolism , to that of iron and helps fight tiredness and fatigue .
- Selenium: minerals with a powerful antioxidant effect, it acts in synergy with Vitamin E to prevent cellular aging. It also stimulates the immune system, helping the body to prevent seasonal ailments.
As always, not all that glitters is gold. Sunbathing is a moment of pure relaxation that has its drawbacks if the right precautions are not respected.
Chronic exposure to sunlight causes a phenomenon called photoaging, which is a particular state of aging of the skin. In fact, the sun's rays cause an alteration of the DNA of the cells which are added to those of biological aging .
What are the symptoms?
- More pronounced wrinkles
- Loss of firmness
- Thinning of the dermis
- Loss of firmness of the skin
So how do you get the desired tan while protecting yourself from photo aging ?
The key word is: ANTIOXIDANTS .
For this reason, the Golden & Protected Skin Package is born, two supplements for the well-being of the skin.
The package contains:
- 1 Pack of VIT AES : formulated with Vitamin A , Vitamin E and Selenium with antioxidant action , able to protect cells from oxidative stress .
- 1 Pack of Plurimo Sun Betacarotene : based on antioxidants ( Vitamin E , Selenium , Betacarotene , Copper and Vitamin B2 ) to contribute to a golden and homogenous tan.
How to use them?
It is recommended to take Plurimo Sun-Betacarotene one month before exposure to prepare the skin.