Dark circles and bags under the eyes are annoying imperfections that can be corrected through the use of make-up but also thanks to some simple tips .
1. SLEEP MINIMUM 7 HOURS A NIGHT: if possible sleep with your head slightly raised to avoid stagnation of water. Failure to rest causes inadequate blood circulation in the face and dilation of the capillaries, creating annoying dark circles.
2. HAVE A CORRECT DIET: it is essential to consume abundant portions of fruit and vegetables. To reduce dark circles you should take the correct doses of: Vitamin C, Iron, Vitamin K.
3. KEEP HYDRATED: drinking at least 1.5 liters of water a day allows the elimination of toxins. The state of health of the periorbital area is the consequence of one's own state of hydration, an imbalance in the state of hydration causes, in fact, more marked dark circles.
4. USE PINK CLAY: it is a type of delicate clay that allows the elimination of toxins by carrying out an anti-inflammatory action, useful in case of bags under the eyes due to an excess of liquids
5. USE EYE CONTOUR MASKS: cure-all for dry, dull and tired eye contours. To be used as a shock treatment or to prevent blemishes.
6. EYE CONTOUR SERUM: if possible with antioxidant action to protect the skin from free radicals. It is also essential to remember to use sunscreen when you go out in the sun.
7. PURIFYING THE BODY: marked dark circles and bags under the eyes are a symptom of an accumulation of toxins in the body. To facilitate the body in its activities, two purification cycles per year should be carried out.
8. AVOID SOURCES OF STRESS AND ANXIETY: advancing age and the accumulation of stress determines a blockage of the blood circulation, thus increasing the blue-gray color of the dark circles.
9. MASSAGES: massages are useful for eliminating the accumulation of excess fluids and improving circulation. Fundamental to allow a better drainage of the area.
10. TRY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF ... BUT ACCEPT YOURSELF AS YOU ARE