TRY ALLU DEO BIO!
Allu-deo is the organic deodorant from talc fragrance enriched with rock alum and Aloe.
With aiab-certified organic Aloe juice with low environmental impact, with emollient and soothing properties.
Packaging: 100 ml
Do not apply on injured or irritated skin, avoid any contact with eyes. For external use. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, glycerin, potassium alum, parfum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid.
All the deodorants of the Allu-Deo line are without SODIUM LAURIL SULFATE, PARABENS, ALCOHOL.
ALUME DI ROCCA AND ITS PROPERTIES
Rock alum or potassium alum is a salt which, thanks to its composition, is useful for sweating control .
This precious mineral has been appreciated since ancient times, as evidenced by the name Rocca which dates back to the place where the ancient Greeks extracted the mineral, Rochka.
Over time, Rocca alum has found increasing success in modern cosmetics, the following are particularly appreciated:
- The high astringent power ;
- The deodorizing action , due to the ability to naturally create an inhospitable environment for the bacteria that cause bad odors;
- The soothing properties which make Alume di Rocca also suitable for more delicate skins .
The minerals contained in Allu-deo they prevent the formation of bad odor , without modifying the sweating process.
- Allu-deo is alcohol free and for this it can be used after hair removal;
- Unlike some Alu-deo chemical deodorants does not block physiological sweating but it forms a sort of protective film on the sweat glands which dissolves within a few hours;
- It leaves neither stains nor streaks, it is easily removed with warm water from any fabric.