WE SORRY THIS OFFER IS EXPIRED!
Our Vitamin D3 is of natural origin , it is suspended in sunflower oil and the pleasant orange taste is given by the presence of orange essential oil.
DOES NOT CONTAIN SUGARS, DYES, PRESERVATIVES, ALCOHOL.
Only 3 pumps are needed to make 1000 IU.
One bottle contains 180 puffs, enough for 2 months of use.
TRY IT NOW: VITAMIN D3 SPRAY SUPER PROMO WITH 1 + 1 (ONE PAY THE OTHER WE GIVE IT TO YOU)
Properties of Vitamin D:
- Contributes to the normal absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus .
- Contributes to the well-being of bones and teeth .
- Promotes the maintenance of normal muscle function .
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system .
The liquid form allows sublingual assimilation which makes it possible to:
- Rapid absorption.
- The immediate achievement of the general circulation, bypassing the hepatic filter.
- The destructive contact with gastric juices.
Vitamin D3 in Oral Spray is indicated for:
- Adults with a risk of Vitamin D insufficiency, or with an already overt insufficiency.
- Growing children.
- Premenopausal and menopausal women.
THE ROLE OF VITAMIN D IN OUR BODY
For years it has been mistakenly thought that the function of vitamin D was linked only to the fixation of calcium in the bone tissue, for this reason the studies have always been aimed at the prevention of rickets in childhood and at most adolescence.
Most of the organs of the body respond to vitamin D , which means that the cells of these organs have the ability to guarantee biological activities that depend on its availability.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN OPTIMAL LEVEL OF VITAMIN D?
- Do not be afraid of the sun : expose yourself to sunlight without fear but still using common sense: avoiding the hours between midday and prefer those of the early morning and late afternoon. But in the season we are entering, as we are exposed to less and less sunlight, it is ESSENTIAL to integrate this vitamin, also called VITAMIN OF THE SUN.
- Nutrition : Eating foods rich in vitamin D to fill all the deficiencies proved to be practically impossible. There aren't enough foods that naturally contain it high quantities of Vitamin D, at most they are able to cover 10% of the daily requirement. Foods containing vitamin D are fatty fish (wild salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna and cod), mushrooms and dried apricots.
- Integration : it is necessary to choose high quality supplements, as there are different types on the market, but many contain only excipients.