Summer is upon us and mosquitoes populate our cities and gardens undisturbed, thanks to the humidity that alternates with the heat of summer days.
They disturb sleep, buzzing endlessly on hot summer nights, hated even by children, the first victims in parks and green spaces.
But how to get rid of the annoying insect?
Beyond the classic mosquito nets, when we go out we can protect the skin using the special blend of FITO MOSQUITO essential oils.
Based on Citronella, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Geranium and Lemon, its pleasant scent is not pleasing to insects.
On summer evenings, especially if you dine outdoors, Fito Mosquito is effective in warding off mosquitoes and giving a pleasant atmosphere to the skin.
It can also be used mixed with a body cream, or for a massage or as a home diffuser.
What are the properties of plants?
- Lemongrass: one of the best known and most effective anti-mosquito plants, from which a very fragrant oil is extracted which is also widely used to produce candles against mosquitoes.
- Lavender: beautiful plant with relaxing properties, perfect for warding off insects.
- Eucalyptus: evergreen plant that has a warm and antiseptic essence, widely used to facilitate breathing in case of congestion.
- Geranium: loved for its simplicity and effectiveness in repelling flies and mosquitoes. Terraces and summer gardens are populated by geraniums in various colors.
- Lemon: According to an old legend, rubbing a slice of lemon on the skin is an easy way to avoid mosquito bites.
Come and discover the Phyto Mosquito