HOW TO HELP THE BODY BEFORE AND AFTER A VACCINE
The choice to get vaccinated or not, as well as to vaccinate one's children or not, is completely individual and comes from a careful evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages that it entails. Those who choose to undergo vaccination can, in advance, help their body deal with it in the best possible way and, subsequently, support the correct disposal of toxins.
This is because there are factors that can negatively affect our health, such as:
- a lack of nutrition and lacking in quality;
- a continuous exposure to pollution And environmental toxins ;
- a reduced capacity of the body to perform important functions.
These factors form a basis on which vaccines can burden further, giving a hard time to the immune system, already weakened from the start.
HOW TO TACKLE THE VACCINE
First of all, special attention must be paid to one balanced diet , consisting of healthy and quality ingredients. According to Dr. Cristina Ferrari * “It seems that one of the main deficiencies due to vaccination is that associated with vitamin A which plays a crucial role in helping the body against infections . It should therefore be integrated, through the power supply, the vitamin A in the form of retinol and its esters, not in the form of carotenes . "
This is possible thanks to foods of animal origin such as: meats, blue fish, eggs, milk, cheeses and butter. Still quoting Dr. Ferrari *: “Even the C vitamin plays a very important role and can be used before and after vaccination to withstand the inevitable oxidative stress that follows the injection of foreign toxins . There C vitamin it can also help the kidney protect itself from damage related to mercury exposure, if present in the vaccine. The ideal form is natural vitamin C due to the presence of other substances associated with it (phytocomplex). In this form, the deficiency of copper and other important cofactors is also prevented. "
BEFORE AND DURING THE VACCINAL PERIOD
- Natural Vitamin C in Capsules : composed of exclusively natural extracts of acerola and dog rose. It can also be administered by opening the capsule, for example, by adding the contents to a small amount of yogurt or other food.
- Vitamin C vitality plus : composed of vitamin C and extracts of wild rose and camu camu for a total of 1000 mg of vitamin C per dose.
- Ribes Nigrum Gemmoderivato : its action is linked to the presence in the buds of essential oil, flavonoids and glycosides that act as stimulants of the adrenal glands in the production of cortisol, a hormone that helps the body to react to inflammation. Recommended from 12 years onwards.
AFTER THE VACCINE
Bath with Epsom salts : helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals. How does it work? Since human skin is a highly porous membrane, with the addition of Epsom salts in water triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which stimulates the expulsion of the salt along with harmful toxins.
Here's how it's done: Add two cups of Salt Epsom in the bath water and soak for about 40 minutes. The first 20 minutes give the body time to flush out toxins from the system, while the last 20 minutes allow it to absorb minerals from the water. Drink plenty of water before, during and after the bath to avoid excessive dehydration and increase detoxification.
For children (not under 3 years old) a measuring cup of Epsom salts per liter of water, in the bath of adequate size. The timing will be shorter, depending on the child's patience.
- Zeolite : for chelate and expel any heavy metals contained in the vaccine. Administer from 12 years onwards.