Spirulina algae is a 100% vegetable nutraceutical food among the most complete and balanced existing in nature!
It is a fundamental nutrient for those who have to prepare for a mentally demanding moment, in fact the seaweed effectively counteracts the symptoms of fatigue and stress due to seasonal changes or particularly heavy situations. Spirulina is particularly suitable for increasing the concentration and is an important source of energy .
For this reason it is precious for students who are preparing for exams, for the professionals who support intense rhythms of work and for all the people to whom they are required high intellectual performance.
ALSO THE SPIRULINA:
- It's a adjuvant in weight control , in combination with a low-calorie diet and healthy physical activity it facilitates the loss of unnecessary pounds; if taken before meals, it prolongs the sense of satiety and regulates appetite.
- Ideal for the recovery after practicing intense sporting activity or during an athletic training.
- It's a excellent tonic , excellent for helping energy recovery. During a convalescence, it facilitates healing.
- It is the source of antioxidant substances against aging, especially the cerebral one. It is no coincidence that it has been studied for a long time by those who deal with degenerative disorders of the brain cells. Fights free radicals by protecting tissues e strengthening the immune system .
- Contributes to normalize the action of the sebaceous glands (useful in case of acne), while the zinc content stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin.
- Helps to avoid the formation of deposits cholesterol .
- Counteracts the sclerosis of the vessels and supports the activity of the heart muscle .
- Counteracts anemia , thanks to the content of iron and vitamins.
- Reduces premenstrual pains regularizing the functioning of the ovaries thanks to the content of vitamin A.
- It can help mitigate the negative effects of X-ray exposure.
- It's a great one protein source for those who follow vegetarian or vegan diets.
Among its most relevant properties is the incredible richness of:
- Vitamins of the complex B (including the Niacin which effectively lowers cholesterol and is essential for mental health), And , D. And K.
- Minerals Which Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Chromium And Selenium.
- 8 Essential Amino Acids.
- Chlorophyll (it is considered very useful for the intestine, especially for rebalancing the bacterial flora. It also stimulates the metabolism, helps the body to eliminate toxins and make the best use of energy to react to stressful situations.
It is the perfect supplement for students, but not only, if you need all your intellectual resources, energy and great concentration ... try our Spirulina in Tablets !