THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Mosquitoes are a major problem with the arrival of the summer season.
How many times in a garden invaded by mosquitoes, in the company of other people, did you literally feel eaten alive, and some of these people were not even considered by these pesky insects?
HERE ARE THE VARIOUS REASONS WHY OUR "FEARED" ENEMIES CHOOSE THEIR PREY:
- BLOOD GROUP : people of blood type 0 are bitten twice as often as those of blood type A. Group B, on the other hand, ranks more or less in the middle.
- CO2 EMISSION : mosquitoes are able to detect the presence of carbon dioxide up to 50 meters away. The most vulnerable humans are those who emit the most carbon dioxide on exhalation, usually the most corpulent ones. Children, who have shallower breaths, are bitten less than adults on average. Pregnant women emit more carbon dioxide and typically have an extra degree of body temperature that they like most.
- MICROBIOTA OF THE SKIN : the set of all bacteria and fungi that live on the dermis, pores and hair follicles. This is influenced by the environment where you live, what you eat or drink, and it seems from some studies that the bacteria most palatable to them are Brevibacterium, the Corynebacterium they staphylococci.
- FOOD : do you drink a cold beer in the garden? Then you will most likely become their favorite target, so drink water next time!
- CLOTHING: Even clothing, or rather their color, as mosquitoes also rely on sight, so wearing dark-colored clothing could help camouflage during the evening and night hours.
HERE ARE OUR ANTI-MOSQUITO TIPS:
- Neem oil it can be sprayed on the body, in the environment or on the hedges in the garden. It is diluted in water (1/100 ratio) and is absolutely non-toxic.
- Fito Mosquito is a balanced synergy of essential oils of lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, geranium and lemon. A fresh and pleasant fragrance with a triple function:
- In the diffuser at home or in the garden: for unforgettable moments without mosquitoes, its floral notes create a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
- Sprayed on curtains and sheets: 10 drops diluted in 500 ml of water and emulsified with a flake of natural soap.
- On the skin: 20 drops of Phyto Mosquito in 100 ml of Neem Leaf Oil or Sweet Almond Oil or in the Body Cream for those who find the solution of diluting it in an oil too "greasy".
- Swallows and bats eat a huge number of mosquitoes every day, you can encourage their presence perhaps by hanging a nesting box near the house.
- Avoid waterlogging where insects can lay eggs and develop into larvae. Periodically empty the saucers of the plants. If you have a pond or a tub in the garden, you can populate it with Gambusie, small fish that feed on mosquito eggs.