- Contains no sugar or dyes.
- Only 3 pumps are needed to make 1000 IU.
- One bottle contains 180 puffs, enough for 2 months of use.
PROPERTIES OF VITAMIN D
- Contributes to normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus .
- Contributes to well-being of bones and teeth .
- Promotes the maintenance of a normal muscle function .
- Contributes to the smooth functioning of the immune system .
The liquid form allows sublingual assimilation which makes it possible to:
- Rapid absorption.
- The immediate achievement of the general circulation, bypassing the hepatic filter.
- To avoid destructive contact with gastric juices.
Vitamin D3 in Oral Spray is indicated for:
- Adults at risk of Vitamin D insufficiency.
- Growing children.
- Pre-menopausal and menopausal women.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
For years it has been mistakenly thought that the function of vitamin D was linked only to the fixation of calcium in the bone tissue, for this reason the studies have always been aimed at the prevention of rickets in childhood and at most adolescence.
Most of the organs of the body respond to vitamin D , which means that the cells of these organs have the ability to guarantee biological activities that depend on its availability.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN OPTIMAL LEVEL OF VITAMIN D?
- Do not be afraid of the sun : expose yourself to sunlight without fear but based on common sense, avoiding the hours between midday and prefer those of the early morning and late afternoon.
- Nutrition : Eating food rich in vitamin D enough to fill all the deficiencies has proved to be practically impossible. There are not enough foods that naturally contain high amounts of Vitamin D, they are able to cover a maximum of 10% of the requirement. Foods containing vitamin D are fatty fish (wild salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna and cod) and dried mushrooms and apricots.
- Supplementation : You need to choose high quality supplements. Try our new one Vitamin D3 Spray