Poor concentration, insomnia, mood swings, headaches, fatigue, indigestion, rashes ... and if it were stress?
Stress seems to have made its way into everyone's life due to the hectic pace of everyday life.
Stress is a subtle problem that can cause a variety of disorders often attributed to the wrong causes, for this reason it is important to recognize a stressful situation and take action.
HOW I KNOW I AM STRESSED
Does a stressed person know they are? Not always, what can be misleading is sometimes attributing the wrong causes to a situation, for example you might think: I suffer from stiffness in my shoulders which causes me headaches and this causes me stress, consequently I take painkillers and anti-inflammatories ...
Instead you might think: I am stressed due to a particular situation, consequently I stiffen my shoulders and this causes me a headache.
PLAY ON PREVENTION
Since often the determining causes of a stressful situation cannot be made to disappear with the magic wand, it is important to try to change the attitude towards it by trying to lighten the rhythms of the day, eliminating all the commitments. superfluous and replacing them with moments of relaxation.
Nature comes to our aid with some herbs give her relaxing and supportive properties.
ADAPTOGENS: TO REACT
Adaptogens can be defined as those phytotherapics that help to counteract physical and mental fatigue, contributing to maintain a normal mood and support mind and body in times of stress.
Rhodiola , also called golden root, is a plant native to Siberia, rich in active ingredients, organic acids, tannins, flavonoids and polyphenols.
Useful for those who:
- He is facing a period of changes they involve stress or anxiety as it stimulates production of serotonin and adrenaline improving your mood with antidepressant effect ;
- It must guarantee high intellectual performance , is the ideal plant for students and for i professionals that I support intense work rhythms.
- Suitable for those who are starting one diet and it needs support to counteract the nervous hunger .
- It also has a aphrodisiac effect as it brings back the libido and stimulates the sexual desire , also thanks to a better blood circulation of the genital areas, for this reason in the past it was used as a love potion.
Packaging: 120 capsules of 325 mg.
Antistress Complex is a medicinal compound that combines the properties of Rhodiola rosea with those of Schisandra chinensis, Avena, oat fruits, Centella, Verbena and Savory, which promotes physiological relaxation and harmonious balance.
Antistress Complex is suitable for those who:
- He is facing a period of high stress of the body and mind;
- Want natural support during a change in habits or life ;
- Wants improve concentration and intellectual performance, such as professionals And students ;
- For those suffering from insomnia ;
- Improve microcirculation.
Packaging: 50 ml.