The difference between a digestive system that works efficiently and one that struggles to perform its functions is related to digestive enzymes!
We hear about it more and more often, but what are digestive enzymes?
WHAT DIGESTIVE ENZYMES ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR
Put simply, we can think of digestive enzymes as little helpers that help us reduce food by making it small, indeed, very small! In this way they will be available to us, and our body will be able to use them to perform all its functions.
For those who want some more information we can say that the digestive enzymes are substances of protein origin that every living organism, animal or vegetable, possesses. They have the function of breaking down complex nutrient chains into simple units, allowing them to be easily absorbed.
The human body synthesizes a part of it in the digestive system thanks to the salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, liver and intestine. A part of enzymes , on the other hand, is introduced through food: fruit and vegetables have in their chemical composition the right amount of enzymes necessary to allow digestion .
To have optimal digestion you need a right balance between enzymes produced spontaneously and those taken through food .
Prolonged cooking of food, excessive acidity of the digestive tract, stress, advancing age, impoverishment of the soil and consequently of food lead to the loss of enzymes.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIGESTIVE ENZYMES?
- Amylase and Glucoamylase are enzymes involved in the digestion of carbohydrates;
- Protease , an enzyme involved in the digestion of proteins;
- Lipase , an enzyme involved in the digestion of fats;
- Cellulase , enzyme that causes the transformation of cellulose;
- Lactase , the enzyme responsible for the hydrolysis of lactose;
- Pectinase , an enzyme involved in the digestion of pectin, a vegetable fiber contained in fruit and vegetables.
It is the ideal answer to digestive problems .
It is a food supplement based on a special blend of enzymes, combined with specific plant extracts that promote digestive processes.
- I'm active starting from the upper part of the stomach And remain active in all tracts of the intestine , despite the different pH values .
- I'm able to effectively break down proteins, carbohydrates, fats, fibers and sugars (for example lactose).
- They are active at a temperature similar to that of the body.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU HAVE?
- Better digestion : taking one or two tablets just after the main meals you will benefit from an immediate effect.
- Better assimilation of vitamins and minerals .
- It will give balance to the gastrointestinal tract, especially when combined with Flora Vita Plus (probiotics and prebiotics).
- Promotes better functionality of the immune system , when used regularly. The greater the reserves of enzymes, the faster the immune response and, therefore, the greater the strength and vitality of the organism .
WHEN TO TAKE ZENZI-MIX FLORA :
- If you have difficulty digesting proteins, lipids and starches.
- In case of mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
- During treatments of the allergic syndromes And food intolerances . In fact, Dr. Oelgoetz has shown that poorly digested molecules of proteins, starches and fats are absorbed by the bloodstream and can give rise to allergic reactions.
- During the detoxification and purification of the organism.
- During weight loss diets . Digestive enzymes help reduce food cravings and better control appetite.
- In case of bloating , halitosis, constipation and diarrhea.
- In case of diabetes , as it helps to reduce blood sugar levels, thanks to the presence of Amylase.
- In presence of candidiasis , to help keep the spread of yeasts and parasites in the gut under control while nourishing the immune system.
Secure your stash to best face the holidays and large meals.