The younger the skin, the more its luminosity and elasticity are noticed. As we age, the tissues relax and lose vigor . It is therefore necessary to stimulate cell renewal. The skin of the face is fundamental as it reflects the moods of our body, absorbs tiredness, emotions and stress . For this you have to take care of it .
How to do?
A DIY cotton mask can be a great start ... it will be the excuse to take a relaxing break and devote some attention to your face!
The material you will need:
- a scissor,
- a cotton gauze,
- a face lotion,
- a saucer.
The cream to use must be chosen according to your skin type: oily, mature, combination, sensitive or dry. The effectiveness of the cotton mask together with the lotion enhances the benefits as if applied and left on for a few minutes it acts in depth rebalancing the stressed and dull skin!
How does the cotton mask work?
It's that simple! It will only take you a few minutes:
- Get gauze or a cotton handkerchief.
- Cut out the shape of the face and make two holes for the eyes and one for the mouth, the areas where the lotion will not be applied.
- Moisten the shape in the lotion you have poured onto a saucer.
- Wash your face from all traces of make-up and apply the damp cotton gauze.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
If you want to get the maximum benefits not only aesthetic but also psychological, relax while you wait, stay away from TV and telephone, and enjoy your moment of relaxation, while listening to good music or taking a nice bath.