The secret to beautiful hair is to eat lots of fruits and vegetables!
The organism, and also the hair, also regenerates thanks to food. Blueberries are also a real cure-all as a beauty mask for the hair! Who would have thought that? This tiny fruit improves circulation, is an excellent antioxidant and is very rich in vitamins A, B, C.
Are you ready to have a bright and soft hair?
Ingredients: black and red blueberries and a few drops of lemon, necessary to disinfect the skin.
- Put the blueberries in a blender with a few drops of lemon and blend everything until the blueberries turn into a soft and compact cream.
- Put a couple of teaspoons of the mixture in a glass bottle, add half a liter of water and set it aside, it will be used when rinsing. At this point, take a bowl and pour the rest of the cream into it. With a tail comb you start to divide your hair as if you were going to color yourself. With a brush or hands spread the blueberry mixture between one row of hair and the other, until it covers the whole head.
- Once finished, let it act for about 5 minutes. Once finished, with your fingertips, proceed to massage your head for a short time in order to reactivate the circulation then leave it on for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair well with a mild shampoo.
- After washing rinse the tips with the blueberry you put in the bottle with water. Dab your hair and wrap it in a towel for about ten minutes.