Why cleanse the liver?
Today, the human organism faces an excessive number of threats, so natural elimination systems cannot handle such a heavy workload. Our body has to excrete an incredible amount of waste through urine, feces, sweat and exhalation of gases.
A portion of this waste is made up of residues of metabolic activity and an increasing portion of toxic waste: drugs, pesticides, vaccines, food additives, heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium ...) and chemical pollutants of various kinds.
There are poisons that are expelled after a short period, others are instead stored in tissues and organs creating real time bombs. Problems and discomfort often arise from these poisons. This is why it is necessary to pay more attention to one's daily habits and diet, also periodically "cleaning up" one's body.
The benefits of a purified body
- Rebalances the immune system: purification and drainage are very important to help the body in all cases of immune system disorders (autoimmune diseases, intolerances, allergies, etc.).
- It increases the body's energy level (to counteract the typical spring fatigue).
- Optimize alertness and mental clarity.
- It restores the ability to lose weight.
According to the calendar, we are now dealing with the liver
May is the month we dedicate to this essential organ for the correct functioning of the whole organism, being a gland, it has a secretory action and produces numerous substances such as bile and other metabolic products.
To promote the functioning and purification of the liver, one should enrich one's diet with bitter and wild herbs such as dandelions. Other foods indicated are carrots, celery, beets and rosemary. Among the spices we recommend turmeric, cumin and curry. We do not recommend the intake of milk, coffee and fizzy drinks, to be replaced with still water and apple juice without added sugar.
Enhanced Liver Depurative
It is a medicinal compound based on 6 herbs:
- Milk thistle: silymarin, contained in milk thistle, has shown a protective effect against many types of chemical toxins, including alcohol. A milk thistle extract is used to improve liver function, protect against liver damage, and accelerate the regeneration of damaged liver cells.
- Fumitory: it has above all purifying properties of the organism and is a stimulant of bile secretion.
- Combreto: it is a good remedy for bile, it also acts as a diuretic and disinfectant of the urinary tract and prevents liver diseases.
- Helichrysum: the properties attributed are anti-inflammatory, anti-edema, analgesic and decongestant.
- Linden sapwood: antispasmodic.
- Rhubarb rhizome: anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective.
Directions for use: take 30 drops twice a day in water, before meals, for a 3-week cycle. The package is sufficient for a purifying cycle.
… And you will feel fit like never before!
Click here and go to the product sheet