The Brown Kelp Seaweed, thanks to the organic iodine, acts by stimulating the enzymatic action and producing a increased basal metabolic rate , which pushes the body to burn fat reserve (lipolytic action). This happens especially if the metabolism is slowed down due to reduced thyroid function , factor that leads to overweight.
In addition, the seaweed is rich in iodine , an essential mineral on which the correct activity of the thyroid gland and the synthesis of thyroid hormones (trioxinae triiodothyronine) depend. A reduced dietary intake can cause hypothyroidism.
Obviously, if you want to lose weight, the intake of seaweed should be associated with a healthy, balanced and low-calorie diet. To get back in shape it is inevitable to make some small sacrifices at the table!
Other properties of the Kelp seaweed:
- Promotes the circulation And the elimination of liquids and waste.
- The alginates, present in this precious alga, help to form a viscous gel, able to protect the mucous membrane of the stomach and decreases the acid secretion, useful in case of gastroesophageal reflux .
- It can help prevent osteoporosis , thanks to the massive calcium content.
- Helps to control the cholesterol level.
- Enriches the intake of vitamins for those who prefer a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Warnings: in case of thyroid malfunction, we recommend consulting a doctor before taking.