1. Take some time to do what you like: spend it alone or in company, listen to music, paint, walk ... at least once a week dedicate time to do an activity that you like and gives you joy.
2. Stay outdoors: we were born and predisposed to live in harmony with nature, in order to do so we must spend a few hours daily outdoors, breathing deeply and enjoying the sun's rays. We can take advantage of the mild or summer seasons for fun trips out of town or picnics on the grass, while during the winter we can prefer small trips on foot to the car.
3. Take care of your body and mind: your body and mind both need to be pampered and you can do it by choosing a relaxing activity like reading a book, signing up for a yoga or pilates class, giving yourself a massage.
4. Think positive: seeing the glass as half full really helps to overcome a difficult situation, strive to always look for the positive side of things.
5. Sleep a lot and well: choose carefully the mattress on which you sleep, do not use monitors before going to bed, in the evening choose light meals and try to eat early. Plan your days trying to sleep at least 7 hours a night (pointing your head north).
6. Eat well: pay attention to what you eat, shop carefully by choosing fresh food, seasonal fruit and vegetables and zero kilometer. Avoid junk food, heavy to digest and harmful to your body. You could use a food calendar to set your week on a varied and balanced diet. Eat one bite less rather than one more.
7. Take care of your gut: pay attention to the messages your bowels send you, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, pain ... Always remember that
the intestine is your second brain, its signals are important to understand if you are eating badly or if you are in a stressful situation.
8. Exercise regularly: doing sport is good for our muscles that remain toned, helps us burn calories, expel toxins through sweating and ... gives us a good mood! Often after a run, the swimming pool or the gym we find brilliant solutions to problems or we feel relieved; sport is an excellent remedy for psychosomatic disorders, it strengthens self-esteem and gives joy thanks to the production of serotonin.
The important thing is not to set unattainable goals or experience it as a competition, but rather as a moment of relaxation.
9. Make love: remember that making love stimulates the production of serotonin, relaxes and tones the muscles.
10. Ask nature for help with herbs and natural anti-stress products: some products can be a valuable aid to overcome periods of physical and mental overload