WE SORRY THIS PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED.
Plurimo is a supplement based on microelements that lends itself optimally to the combination with other specific products consisting of macroelements (such as magnesium, zinc, potassium, taking care to take it after about two hours ).
Its balanced formulation allows, with just one tablet a day, to meet the daily requirement of vitamins and minerals that the body needs.
Plurimo allows you to make the necessary daily amount of: Chromium, Boron, Iron, Iodine, Manganese, Molybdenum, Copper, Selenium, Zinc, vitamin B group (including folic acid), and Vitamins A and E.
- Chromium: contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of blood glucose , high blood glucose levels are a typical symptoms of diabetes .
- Boron: contained mainly in fruit, people who eat mainly meat and carbohydrates can suffer from a deficiency.
- Iron: essential for oxygenating cells properly and allowing the immune system to function properly. Furthermore reduces tiredness and fatigue typical of the summer period.
- Iodine: helps regulate the functioning of the thyroid and controls metabolism and therefore weight in adults.
- Manganese: essential for bone formation and energy metabolism.
- Molybdenum: often deficient following the excessive refining of food, it is essential for the mobilization of iron .
- Copper: necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and for the metabolism of iron. In addition to contributing to the well-being of the skin and hair .
- Selenium: protects cells from the oxidative process, supports and strengthens the immune system .
- Zinc: helps protect the skin, contributes to the maintenance of good vision, improves resistance to infectious diseases, inflammation and allergies. Vegetarians, children, the elderly and pregnant women are often deficient.
- Folic Acid: has a fundamental role in cellular repair, DNA synthesis, metabolism amino acids and the formation of leukocytes and erythrocytes .
- Vitamin A: supports visual functions , as it is a fundamental constituent of the cells that form the retina.
- Vitamins B1-B2-B3-B5-B6 and Vitamin H: They are necessary to convert carbohydrates into glucose and for the proper functioning of the nervous system , the immune system, the gastrointestinal tract, the skin and appendages, the oral cavity and the liver.
- B12: Necessary for the production of red blood cells and for normal cell growth. It affects the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the nervous system. People who follow a vegan diet are lacking.
- Vitamin E: valuable for his antioxidant power , protecting the body from damage caused by free radicals.