Ecosilver- Ionic Colloidal Silver is an excellent disinfectant that can be used in different ways and for different purposes, let's see them together!
In terms of application there are many parallels between people and animals, but it is important to adapt the dosages, especially in the case of small animals.
Ecosilver has been used for years not only for pets and stables, but also in bird, reptile, fish and oyster farming.
- Disinfect the fur: the liquid on the coat or skin and for wounds use soaked gauze for compresses or bandages. You can also add a few drops of Ecosilver to your furry friend's shampoo
- Remove bad odors: by spraying on fabrics or adding a few teaspoons to the detergent drawer , before washing in the washing machine.
- Disinfect kennels or cushions: periodically spray on the sand or on the bottom of the box or cage.
- Bowl hygiene: drinkers, cages, brushes, collars, leave to soak for 30 minutes or overnight and rinse.
- Tick bite: after delicately removing the parasite, apply Ecosilver with the help of a soaked cotton ball.
- Wounds, dermatitis or itching: the type of application depends greatly on the extent and position of the wound, and depending on need, it is possible to spray directly or wet a gauze to apply with the help of a bandage.
- Rheumatic pain or insect bites: apply a few drops to the affected area
- Disinfectant for wounds: you can apply a few drops or apply soaked gauze in case of warts , mycosis or herpes
- Aerosol: in case of upper respiratory tract infections
- Foot baths: in case of foot fungus
- Insect sting or bite
- Burns or scalds
The hygiene of domestic environments is fundamental especially in the case of coexistence between animals and children: add a few pipettes to the water used to clean floors and surfaces or use it pure if the animal has soiled the house.
It can also be used for pots, baby bottles , water kettles, toothbrushes and toilet brushes, leave the objects to soak for 30 minutes.
Silver can be extremely useful in the event of an attack by parasites, its ideal application is to eradicate viruses, bacteria and fungi . Before starting the treatment, carefully remove all parts of the plant that have now been affected. Spray the silver on the affected areas, without forgetting the soil around the stem.