"we are women, besides the legs there is more!"
This is absolutely true, but the legs also need attention and care.
Swollen and sore legs are a very common condition among women, and beyond!
Fluids that are not properly drained from the lymphatic system accumulate in the tissues causing a sense of swelling and heaviness .
The causes of incorrect drainage are various and can be:
- sedentary lifestyle
- overweight conditions
- the use of high heels
- circulatory problems
A good remedy is to take medium-intensity walks every day to facilitate the drainage of liquids. Sometimes, however, physical movement is not enough.
Here natural ingredients such as horse chestnut , bilberry and butcher's broom are excellent allies to favor drainage and improve venous circulation .
All these ingredients are present within Sane Legs , an official tincture made up of four plant extracts:
- Horse chestnut: supports the functions of the microcirculation thanks to its specific phlebotonic properties of venous diseases, as it increases the tone of the venous part and reduces stasis , facilitating venous return.
- Butcher's broom : has vasoprotective , anti- inflammatory and phlebotonic properties, supporting venous circulation . It supports the health and permeability of capillaries.
- Bilberry: supports the functionality of the microcirculation by effectively counteracting the sense of heaviness in the legs and helps maintain the balance of vascular pressure .
- Grape leaf: regulates the functionality of the cardiovascular system and supports the functionality of the microcirculation , effectively counteracting the sense of heaviness .
Useful in case of:
- heavy, swollen legs
- symptoms caused by venous circulation problems
Swollen legs will remain only a bad and distant memory!