Suitable for daily intimate hygiene with a pH: 4.5 formulated with natural ingredients capable of reducing redness and irritation of the intimate area.
Why is pH important?
The pH of the skin is important because it is thanks to this that the skin is able to neutralize dangerous substances and bacteria . During the wound period , the pH of the intimate area is between 4 and 5 .
It is essential to maintain the right pH value because its alteration would cause a greater probability of infections and diseases .
The new intimate cleanser contains extracts of Icelandic Lichen, Calendula and Red Vine , with marked soothing and refreshing actions, and Yogurt , a primary source of lactic ferments that favor the balance of bacterial flora.
To enhance the formula, Allantoin, Colloidal Silver, Avocado Oil and Neem Oil, known for its antibacterial properties. It is a pleasantly scented product, with delicate notes of green tea.
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Yogurt: delicate and fresh, it is a primary source of lactic ferments and proteins that help maintain the physiological balance of the bacterial flora.
- Neem oil: with emollient and antifungal properties.
- Avocado oil: emollient and antioxidant
- Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera): an oil rich in linoleic acid with known virtues is obtained from the seeds of red grapes: it is astringent, firming and stimulating for the epidermis and capillary microcirculation, as well as protects against free radicals. responsible for skin aging.
- Calendula : rich in vitamin A, with antioxidant and soothing properties, calms burns and relieves redness.
- Iceland lichen : with emollient and protective properties at the level of inflamed or irritated mucous membranes due to the presence of usnic acid which confers antibiotic properties and also seems to have an immunostimulating action.
- Colloidal Silver Ionic: as an antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal, in full respect of the delicacy of the mucosa.
Intimate hygiene is often underestimated but essential to keep bacteria and fungi away.
To ensure the right balance it is essential not to overdo the washing (once a day would be ideal), adopt the right direction for washing (from front to back) and pay attention to the linen used, preferring cotton underwear.