C Vitality Plus is a food supplement containing a high amount of Vitamin C and characterized by a completely natural formulation.
It is therefore the perfect solution for those looking for a product totally free of flavorings , preservatives, dyes and sweeteners; the Vitamin C present in fact derives from L-Ascorbic Acid and extracts of Rosa Canina and Camu Camu.
Roles of Vitamin C within the body:
- It acts as an antioxidant , counteracting the formation of free radicals and cellular aging.
- Supports the immune system .
- It contributes to the well -being of skin and mucous membranes , as it participates in the production of collagen.
- Keeps bones, teeth and cartilage healthy .
- Promotes the absorption of iron .
- If necessary, it participates in the processes of energy metabolism, acting as a tonic .
What can you find in C-Vitality Plus
Ascorbic acid is the " pure " form of vitamin C: it is a substance normally present in nature, with a high antioxidant power.
Vitamin C is a molecule that plays a role of primary importance for the human body, since it is essential for the performance of numerous functions.
Since it is a water-soluble vitamin, it cannot accumulate in the body and therefore must be taken daily through food or, if the latter is deficient as often happens, supplementation.
Rosa canina is a wild rose used in cooking and in medicine for millennia. It blooms at the beginning of the summer season, but the most interesting part from a nutritional and phytotherapeutic point of view are the berries (or false fruits) that appear in autumn.
In fact, they contain a high concentration of vitamin C , more than 50 times higher than that of citrus fruits, as well as molecules with a beneficial effect such as polyphenols, flavonoids, carotenoids and riboflavin .
Folk medicine has always attributed various properties to rosehip berries. Due to their vitamin C content they are used as a remedy to prevent and relieve colds and respiratory tract diseases , for inflammation , to strengthen the body in case of debilitation and to strengthen the immune system.
It is a typical shrub of the Amazon forest , which grows mainly in Brazil and Peru: it is precisely the native peoples of these areas who usually consume it; its fruits , similar to cherries, have a citrusy and sour taste and are absolutely edible.
The high presence of vitamin C makes these fruits the richest natural source of Vitamin C in the world and a trusted friend for the winter, to be taken as a preventive measure and very useful in case of flu, sore throat, cold or seasonal ailments . but also to give a boost of energy to those who feel weak and exhausted .
These berries for hundreds of years have been consumed by the Indians of the Amazon not only as a highly nutritious food, but, thanks to the beneficial properties at its disposal, it was used as a traditional remedy for the treatment of various problems.
Why take Vitamin C?
- If you want to strengthen your natural defenses for preventive purposes
- If you want to counteract or relieve seasonal ailments such as flus, sore throats and colds
- If you feel excessively tired, exhausted and debilitated
- If there is an iron deficiency
- If you engage in intense sporting activity
Take advantage of the C-Vitality Plus offer combined with Floravita Plus in the Immuno-shield package , discounted for only € 29.30.