THE PROPERTIES OF THE CHLORELLA ALGAE
Chlorella is a single-celled alga that grows in rivers and is best known for its very high chlorophyll content . It has 38 times more protein than soy and 55 times that of rice.
Contains 9 essential amino acids and multiple vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, all the B and E groups). In particular, it should be noted the presence of a considerable quantity of Vitamin B12 .
FRIEND OF BLOOD
Taken alone, Chlorella Algae proves to be extremely precious because:
- Thanks to the content of iron and the massive presence of chlorophyll (it is the plant that contains the highest percentage), stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells. It is therefore capable of counteract anemia .
- It helps the body to assimilate nutrients and is a Vitamin B12 supplement, especially indicated for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Strengthens the immune system.
ENEMY OF HEAVY METALS
Chlorella helps the body a eliminate toxic substances and heavy metals Which mercury, cadmium and lead . Its action is optimal if it is combined with Coriander for a chelating effect.
With the term chelation we mean the uptake of metal particles, made stable and inactive, ready to be expelled from the body through the processing of the kidneys and liver.
The chlorella algae and coriander, thanks to their properties, are able to trigger the chelating process.
BENEFITS OF CHELATION
After the expulsion of heavy metals from the body, you will be able to enjoy:
- Proper functioning of the immune system;
- More energy;
- A radiant, hydrated and healthy skin.
DO YOU WANT TO PERFORM A CHELATION CYCLE?
- Chelation : Chelorella alga in officinal tincture + Coriander in officinal tincture. Go to the promotion