NEEM OIL FROM SEEDS, A TOUCH FOR SKIN, PLANTS AND ANIMALS
It is a pure oil that comes from the cold pressing of seeds of the Azadirachta Indica plant, known as the Neem. It boasts a long cosmetic and medical tradition, with particular reference to traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine .
Neem Seed Oil has a very high concentration of beneficial active ingredients , which give it an intense action, is characterized by the typical smell of aglina and a higher lipid component than the oil extracted from the leaves of the same plant.
At low temperatures it tends to solidify without losing its properties.
Particularly suitable for skins they present problems more complex.
Packaging: 50 ml with pipette
PAO: 6 months.
Apply directly to the affected area, allowing it to absorb, even several times a day.
FOR ANIMALS: Put about 20-30 drops on the collar according to the size of the animal.
IN THE GARDEN: dilute 5 drops of Neem Seed Oil in a liter of warm water, possibly add a flake of Marseille soap or a few drops of soap to allow the two substances to emulsify. Shake well and spray on the plants, preferably in the evening.
INCI: Melia Azadirichta seed oil.
PROPERTIES OF SEEDED NEEM OIL:
- Cicatrizing: it is used in case of extensive burns, infected wounds and to stimulate scarring and tissue reconstruction.
- Fungicide: helps fight mycosis by restoring the skin's natural barriers.
- Repellent: it is unpleasant to insects and keeps them away. Find out how to use it in case of head lice, Click here.
- Antiseborrheic: beneficial in case of acne.
USEFUL ALSO IN THE EVENT OF:
- Contact allergies: the external use of the extract can lower allergic reactions of the skin and calm itching.
- Burns and burns: promotes skin regeneration and helps defend against any infections.
- Eczema and dermatitis: helps restore skin elasticity and gives hydration; helps relieve redness and itching .
- Hemorrhoids: gently spread 5-10 drops directly on the affected area and let it absorb.
- Psoriasis: Neem is particularly effective in case of psoriasis, it helps to moisturize and protect the skin , at the same time it relieves irritation, flaking and lesions.
SUITABLE FOR ANIMALS AND PLANTS
Animals: can be used as a natural repellent against external parasites . Helps keep fleas, lice, mites and even ticks away.
The natural insecticide for your plants In 1959 a German entomologist and his team, after witnessing an impressive plague of locusts in the Sudan, during which the leaves of all the trees except those of the Neem were stormed. they began to study this plant with great commitment, discovering its effectiveness against over 200 species of insects and parasites including mites, beetles, grasshoppers, nematodes, aphids, thrips, mealybugs, spider mites, as well as fungal diseases such as rust and powdery mildew. Its action is not harmful to pollinating insects and birds. It also appears to be an excellent fertilizer .
The choice between the two Neem oils in seeds or leaves is completely individual, depending on personal preferences, depending on the application and the type of skin.
Keep closed in a cool and dry place out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
It solidifies below 14 ° C, but this is not a sign of deterioration.
DO NOT SWALLOW. For EXTERNAL USE only.