NEEM OIL FROM LEAVES FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Neem oil it is obtained from the leaves of the Azadirachta Indica plant, through a process of maceration of the leaves in sunflower oil, for this reason it is called oleolito.
Neem belongs to the Meliacee family, originally from India and Burma.
It has been used in cosmetics and medicine for hundreds of years, with particular reference to traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine .
IS devoid of the classic intense smell of aglina , typical of oil extracted from seeds.
Easy to apply and quickly absorbed.
Packaging: 100 ml with pipette
PAO: 6 months.
PROPERTIES OF NEEM OIL FROM LEAVES:
It is easy to apply and acts mainly on the well-being of the skin by restoring the ideal conditions of humidity and elasticity.
- Cicatrizing: it is used in case of extensive burns, infected wounds and to stimulate scarring and tissue reconstruction;
- Fungicide: helps to combat mycosis by restoring the natural barriers of the skin;
- Repellent: it is unpleasant to insects and keeps them away;
- Antiseborrheic: beneficial in case of acne .
NEEM OIL FROM LEAVES CAN BE USEFUL IN CASE OF:
- Contact allergies: the external use of the extract can lower allergic reactions of the skin and calm itching;
- Burns and burns: stimulates the skin to defend itself from any infections and to facilitate cell regeneration;
- Eczema and dermatitis: for a deep cleansing that restores elasticity and hydration, helps relieve redness and annoying itching;
- Hemorrhoids: gently spread 5-10 drops directly on the affected area and let it absorb;
- Psoriasis: Neem is particularly effective in this treatment, during which it moisturizes and protects the skin while working to heal irritation, flaking, lesions.
The choice between the two Neem oils in seeds or leaves is completely individual, depending on personal preferences, depending on the application and the type of skin.
OUR TIPS FOR USING NEEM OIL FROM LEAVES:
Apply directly to the affected area, allowing it to absorb, even several times a day.
INGREDIENTS OF NEEM OIL FROM LEAVES:
INCI: Capric Triglyceride, Melia Azadirichta leaf extract.
WITHOUT: PARABENS, PERFUMES AND DYES.
For external use.
Keep closed in a cool and dry place out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Cosmetic product for external use, do not swallow.