LET'S TALK ABOUT THE HEART
Cholesterol - Blood pressure - Triglycerides - Glycemia
At the base of our life is the incessant activity of the cardiovascular system: a dense network of arteries, veins and capillaries that allow oxygenated blood to flow from the heart to the periphery, and from there to return to the lungs to oxygenate again. The pump of this perfect mechanism is the heart.
It is immediately evident how fundamental the health of this muscle and of the entire system is, for this reason it is our duty to take care of it, through a healthy lifestyle, light physical activity and a healthy and correct diet.
This is a valid speech for everyone, but in particular for people who are familiar with heart problems.
GOOD STANDARDS FOR EVERYONE!
- Maintain a proper balance of body weight
- Reduce or avoid alcohol consumption.
- Reduce the consumption of simple sugars.
- Limit calorie intake.
- Consume foods rich in omega 3 and omega 6, such as fish.
- Limit the consumption of meat, cold cuts, fatty dairy products (rich in saturated fatty acids), replacing them with fish and legumes whenever possible.
- Limit the consumption of products rich in hydrogenated fats (margarine, packaged baked goods, snacks, etc.).
- Consume foods rich in antioxidants.
PAY ATTENTION TO VALUES!
- Put it in the cart to receive it for free together with your products;
- Or download the digital version directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer: click here!