The skin needs to be purified and pampered, not just sanitized.
Makeup, sun, cold and external agents in general irritate the skin, especially for those who have mixed and impure skin.
For this you have to take care of it using a DIY mask that revitalizes the skin of the face and regenerates it!
Tea tree oil is very aggressive, so it is not recommended to apply it directly to the skin. But when it is diluted with aloe vera gel, it unleashes its moisturizing, calming, and disinfectant abilities, eliminating any impurities.
Ingredients for an application
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
Preparation and application
- Wash your face well and dry it.
- Mix a tablespoon of aloe vera gel with the tea tree oil. Apply the mixture to a clean, dry face.
- Keep it on for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, dry well and apply a moisturizer.