THIS PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED!
Boswellia serrata is a shrub widely spread throughout India; by carving the bark of the branches an oleo-gummy resin is obtained which, once dried in grains, is called "incense", used in Ayurvedic medicine for the preparation of curative ointments.
Today the resin is in the spotlight for its anti- inflammatory properties due to the high content of boswellic acids.
Boswellia is therefore useful in case of joint pain and localized tension , but not only, it is also a panacea for the intestine and in particular in the case of irritable colon .
TRY BOSWELLIA ALSO FOR THE IRRITABLE COLON
The irritable colon is an inflammation that causes an altered sensitivity of the viscera, generating disorders that cause pain and dysfunctions such as diarrhea or constipation .
The causes are not clear, but it seems that several factors contribute to feeding the irritable bowel syndrome, such as stress , incorrect nutrition (rich in acidifying, spicy or fried foods), food intolerances, prolonged intake of drugs .
A valid help in case of irritable colon is given by the combination of Boswellia , which has an anti-inflammatory action on the intestine.
Remember that irritable bowel is often linked to stress , which is why it is important to avoid coffee and other foods rich in caffeine; it is important to follow a diet that facilitates the functions of the intestine and does not irritate it. Spicy spices, red meat and those vegetables that cause swelling must therefore be eliminated.
Physical activity is important, in particular some disciplines such as yoga can help overcome periods of stress or psychophysical fatigue.
- Enrica Campanini, Dictionary of Phytotherapy and Medicinal Plants, New Techniques, 2006
- Ammon, 1996; Singh et al., 1996; Shao et al. 1998; Wildfeuer et al., 1998.
- Barbara Ricciardi, Natural Pharmacy, Sapere & Salute, year 8, February 2003, num. 42, pag. 18-19
INSTEAD THE PAIN DOES NOT GIVE YOU TRUCE?
In this season, tensions, contractures and pains seem to increase in intensity. Cold drafts, humidity and sudden changes in temperature are the most likely factors to blame for sciatica, back pain and neck pain.
Sometimes they present with symptoms that are not immediately connected to the actual disorder, in fact, the cervical can present with nausea, dizziness and sciatica with pain that also occurs in the calves.
In any case, it is very important not to ignore the symptoms because the body adapts and unknowingly assumes incorrect postures to alleviate the discomfort, inevitably worsening the situation.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Act immediately locally :
- The first action that can relieve discomfort is a gentle massage with Magnesium Dermico ® Spray , to facilitate muscle relaxation .
- In combination with Msm Pro-Active for a more incisive pain-relieving action.
- Take advantage of the heat , which helps to dissolve contractures. You can use a hot water bottle or a pillow of Himalayan salt (heated in the oven) for this.
Helps the body from the inside, thanks to:
- Boswellia : naturally counteracts inflammation in the muscles and joints, thanks to boswellic acids.