DO YOU HAVE YOUR BELLY PERENNIAL SWELL?
The annoying abdominal swelling is often caused by excessive accumulation of gas in the intestine , in turn due to several factors:
- Ingestion of air while taking food or drink.
- Possible food intolerances .
- Irritable bowel syndrome , a chronic form of stomach upset that gets worse with stress,
- Assumption of antibiotics, which may have decimated the bacterial flora.
- Sudden change in diet : a sudden increase in consumption of fibers can temporarily increase the presence of gas. Usually this situation resolves itself after a few days.
A VALID ALLY FOR A FLAT STOMACH: INULIN!
Inulin it is a low-calorie sugar, which is obtained from the roots of chicory or those of dandelions. It is present in foods as a thickener and is indicated by several names: inulin, chicory root extract, oligosaccharides, oligofructose.
It is part of the large group of vegetable fibers not absorbed by the human intestine , called prebiotics . They make up a large category of dietary fiber accumulated by the ability to induce the growth of intestinal microorganisms through a change in the microenvironment, thus made suitable for selecting bacterial species such as Bifidobacteria. Inulin passes through the small intestine without being degraded and does not affect the absorption of nitrogen, fat, starch, calcium, magnesium and zinc.
For more protection of existing flora and the introduction of new strains bacterial, healthy and vital that will optimize the digestive process, it is possible to combine Inulin with Flora VitaPlus .
How does inulin work?
- Facilitate digestion And it reduces the formation of intestinal gas , in fact, it helps to increase the density of bifidobacteria and helps to decrease the presence of harmful bacteria.
- Has a mild laxative effect .
Inulin should be ingested with plenty of fluids, to promote its action in the intestine. It can be taken either near or away from meals, in one or two daily doses.
A minimum cycle of one month is recommended.
To get a flat stomach it will be useful to change some habits, such as:
- Eat more slowly , chewing your food thoroughly.
- Avoid consumption of chewing gum , sodas And spirits .
- Avoid it stress at the table , you have to learn to take the time for eat calmly .
- Avoid excessive sedentary lifestyle : a daily walk of 20 minutes can be of considerable advantage for intestinal motility.
More attention to nutrition!
A improper diet can greatly affect the disorder.
We recommend that you temporarily limit or eliminate the consumption of legumes and then peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas and broad beans.
There are also vegetables that cause bloating , such as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, and even radishes and cucumbers. Also, i should be avoided dairy products (excluding yogurt and parmesan) which tend to ferment in the intestine.
Instead, I am particularly suitable artichokes, asparagus, fennel, but also whole grains, blue fish, apples and pears, kiwi and pineapple. Also abound with spices such as sage, rosemary, basil, mint and parsley.
Avoid eating there fruit at the end of a meal , as the acidity of the stomach increases and, together with it, intestinal fermentation.