7 REASONS TO CLEAN THE INTESTINE
1. TO ELIMINATE TOXINS AND ACCUMULATED WASTE
Through food, drugs and antibiotics, we introduce numerous substances into the body that often turn out to be toxic. Performing an intestinal purification once or twice a year allows to eliminate them and improve the efficiency of the whole organism.
2. TO ELIMINATE PARASITES
Parasites can find fertile ground in our intestines, but to our detriment! According to Dr. Clark it is possible to intervene and eliminate these unpleasant guests thanks to a mix of selected herbs (Walnut husk, Artemisia-wormwood and cloves).
3. TO ELIMINATE HEAVY METALS
Heavy metals can accumulate in the intestine through certain foods, from the air we breathe or from dental mercury amalgams. This generates fatigue, hormonal disturbances and other problems
4. TO IMPROVE DIGESTION
Digestive difficulties are often linked to a malfunction of the intestine; stomach and intestine are part of the same digestive system and their activity is closely linked. It is in the small intestine that digestion and absorption of nutrients are completed: if its balance is compromised this process does not take place, intestinal swelling and a sense of thinking are generated.
5. BEFORE A LIVER PURIFICATION
Spring is approaching, those who understand purification know that March is the ideal month to start liver cleansing, to improve the results the ideal is to have first rebalanced the intestine, which will be so ready to support the work of the liver. and the elimination of toxins.
6. TO PREPARE THE BODY FOR A DIET
For a diet to give good results, in addition to good will, it is necessary to put the body in a position to work without effort: a purified intestine allows you to assimilate the nutrients contained in food and to discard, without difficulty, everything that is not necessary. and which, on the contrary, could prove to be toxic.
7. TO IMPROVE MOOD AND RECOVER ENERGY
Physical and mental fatigue correspond to a disordered intestine. On the contrary, an intestine free from impurities gives energy and promotes a good mood; we have also already said that the intestine is also called our second brain.
INTESTINAL PURIFICATION: THE NEW CONVENIENCE PACKAGE!
To help you perform an effective and gentle purification at the same time, we have created a new convenience package which combines the action of the Balanced Clark Mix to that of Alga Carrighenani. You can have these products for only € 33.00 instead of € 41.00.
According to Dr. Hulda Clark the combined action of Walnut husk, Artemisia absinthe And Cloves can help eliminate intestinal parasites.
BALANCED MIX CLARK
- Green walnut husk and Artemisia: they contain active ingredients that purify the body, promote digestion and support the functionality of the liver and intestines.
- Cloves: they exert their action mainly in the intestine, regulating its activity and promoting the elimination of gases.
- Burdock: promotes the drainage of body fluids, facilitating the elimination of toxins.
- Aloe ferox: increases the action of cloves supporting intestinal motility.
- Olive leaves: possess antioxidant properties, regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids.
ALGA CARRIGHENANIIt is an alga of marine origin that is precious for the well-being of the intestine.
- Has thickening properties , due to the high content of starches known as carrageenans, which once in the intestine rehydrate and form a gelatinous and dense mass which aggregates to the impurities of the gastrointestinal tract and allows its expulsion.
- It has a chelating action , that is, it allows to eliminate any heavy metals present inside the intestine;
- Finally, it is a natural soothing valuable in case of inflammation or altered bacterial flora.
GO TO INTESTINAL PURIFICATION!