The only password: RELAX
What to do to enjoy a quiet and peaceful night and sleep without interruption for an entire night?
A relaxing soak in the tub is just what you need!
Here are the benefits of a good hot bath:
- RELAX MUSCLES . The hot bath has a beneficial effect on the muscles and joints. It reduces pains and relieves heavy legs.
- STIMULATES CIRCULATION AND HELPS BREATHING BETTER .
- CALM THE MIND . It increases serotonin levels and decreases stress and tension.
- CLEANS THE BODY . Purifies and moisturizes the skin.
- HEALS YOUR SLEEP . Thanks to its relaxing effect it reduces tension and restlessness.
HOW TO PREPARE A GOOD HOT BATH
Start and prepare the right atmosphere, to create the right environment in which to enjoy the bathroom. Light some scented candles or alternatively diffuse essential oils such as lavender or sweet orange for a greater relaxing effect.
Prepare hot water in the tub so that the water does not exceed 38 degrees. Once the tub is filled, prepare a small bowl in which to mix epsom salts and a few drops of lavender essential oil, for its muscle relaxant and sedative effect.
Epsom salts are based on magnesium sulphate, promote fluid drainage and muscle relaxation. In addition, they help produce the feel-good hormone serotonin. Get a 20% discount.
Sweet Orange essential oil is useful in states of stress, anxiety and insomnia. It has a strong relaxing action on the mind and body as it loosens tense muscles. Its sweet, delicate and pleasant aroma also makes it suitable for children, in which it promotes sleep.
Lavender essential oil has a sedative and anti-anxiety effect. Even a few drops on a handkerchief or pillow allow muscle relaxation and relaxation.