THE TIME OF PURIFICATION HAS ARRIVED!
We have thought of a package that will allow you to have three purifiers at an unmissable price .
IN THE PACKAGE YOU WILL FIND:
- 1 pack of Clark Balanced Mix , 100 ml
- 1 pack of Liver Depurative , 100 ml
- 1 pack of Kidney Depurative , 100 ml
The products, taken in the recommended order, allow one total purification , that is, they act on the intestine and on the main organs ( liver And kidneys ) where metabolic wastes and toxins can easily accumulate.
Those who want to carry out a purification in these months can therefore do so with the awareness of being supported by nature. A confirmation of this can be found by observing that right now wild bitter herbs are growing, plants known for their purifying properties .
BENEFITS OF PURIFICATION
- Greater well-being of the organism and therefore a lower predisposition to suffer from seasonal ailments ;
- Greater vitality and energy;
- Better digestion ;
- Greater predisposition to benefits of a diet ;
- Improved functionality of intestines, liver and kidneys ;
- Brighter skin and purified.
HOW TO PERFORM A PURIFICATION?
The secret to one purification well success is follow a few small rules :
- Do not introduce pollutants into the body: it is essential to refrain from taking foods that are difficult to digest and that would burden the work of our organs. It is therefore advisable avoiding the consumption of coffee, alcohol, fries, meat and excess dairy products ;
- Drink plenty of water , at least 1.5-2 liters a day is recommended, to facilitate the expulsion of waste;
- Start the purification starting from the intestine, then move on to the liver purification and conclude with that of the kidneys. See the hiring advice.
BALANCED MIX CLARK
The Balanced Clark Mix is a medicinal compound of Green Walnut Hull, Artemisia-Absinthe and Cloves, enhanced with Burdock and Olive leaves.
- According to Dr. Hulda Clark, creator of the original formula enhanced by us, the compound would be indicated to eradicate and free the body from all types of parasites.
- The combined action of the plants favors the detoxification of the organism and a correct digestive and intestinal function.
ENHANCED LIVER DEPURATIVE
The Liver Depurative is a natural medicinal compound based on Cardo Mariano, Fumaria, Combreto, Elicriso and Lime.
The properties of its ingredients make it suitable for:
- Promote liver purification and function;
- Improve the well-being of the skin;
- Support digestion;
- Promote bowel motility.
The properties of the plants contained in the Kidney Depurative promote the drainage of body fluids and the well-being of the urinary tract.
Kidney Depurative is indicated for those who:
- He wants a deep purification of the kidneys aimed at the well-being of the whole organism;
- He wants to prevent cystitis or urinary tract problems.
IN WHAT ORDER TO TAKE THE DEPURATIVES?
Start by taking Clark Balanced Mix, then move on to the Liver Depurative and conclude with the Kidney Depurative.
A 7-day break is recommended between taking a depurative and the other.
BALANCED MIX CLARK
- Take 40 drops twice a day, with water, for 15 days.
- Suspend 15 days.
- Resume for another 15 days, taking 40 drops twice a day, with water.
Take 30 drops twice a day in water, before meals, for a 3-week cycle.
The packaging is sufficient for a whole cycle.
Take 40 drops twice a day in plenty of water, preferably between meals, for 4 weeks.
You can download the practical table attached to correctly take the purifiers! Click here
INSTRUCTIONS VALID FOR ALL PRODUCTS.
- Shake vigorously before use.
- If you want to eliminate alcohol, just leave the tincture in the glass for about 20 minutes, then dilute with water and take the solution.
- It is always advisable to drink a lot of water to dispose of the substances that the body must expel with purification faster.
REACTION OF HERXHEIMER
Often with the intake of depuratives and pesticides the Herxheimer Reaction (depuration crisis) occurs: in an initial phase there may be an intensification of symptoms, before improvement. The reaction can also cause fever, headache and nausea. In this case it is recommended to suspend the intake for a few days, then gradually resume to reach the recommended daily dosage over 3-4 days.
BALANCED MIX CLARK
Hydroalcoholic extract (water, alcohol, plant part in a D: E ratio of 1: 1.8) of: Absinthe top (Artemisia absinthium L. aerial part), Clove carnation (Syzygium aromaticum MErr. Et LM Perry, flower bud) flos, Walnut husk (Juglans regia L., pericarp of the seed), Burdock root (Arctium lappa L., root), Olive leaves (Olea europaea L., leaves).
Hydroalcoholic extract (deionized water, ethyl alcohol, part of the plant in a D: E ratio of 1: 2) of: milk thistle (Silibum marianum (L.) GAertn.) Fruits, flue (Fumaria officinalis L.) top, combreto (Combretum micranthum G. Don) top, helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum (Roth.) G. Don.) top, lime tree sapwood (Tlia platyphyllos Scop.) flowers, rhubarb (Rheum officinale Baill.) rhizome.
Hydroalcoholic extract (deionized water, ethyl alcohol, plant part in a D: E ratio of 1: 5) of: solidage (Solidago virgaurea L.) flowering aerial parts, bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (L.) spreng.) Leaves , burdock (Arctium lappa L.) root, birch (Betula pendula Roth) leaves, parietaria (Parietaria officinalis L.) top 212 mg, cherry (Prunus cerasus L.) peduncles, pilosella (Hieracium pilosella L.) top. Hydroglycerol-alcoholic extract (deionized water, glycerol, ethyl alcohol, plant part in a D: E ratio of 1:20) beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) buds, juniper (Juniperus communis L.) young shoots, Poplar (Populus nigra L.) gems.
Product suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain milk.
Produced in a factory that also uses nuts and raw materials containing gluten.
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended daily doses. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep in a cold and dry place. Avoid exposure to localized heat sources and sunlight. The expiry date refers to the product properly stored, in closed packaging.
Enrica Campanini, Dictionary of Phytotherapy and Medicinal Plants , New Techniques, 2006.
Bruno Brigo, Man, phytotherapy, gemmotherapy , New Techniques, 2003.