Nitrocs is a food supplement based on L-arginine And Taurine , essential amino acids from which nitric oxide is obtained, mediator of important reactions in our body, such as vasodilation and the transmission of nerve impulses.
Packaging: 100 capsules of 600 mg
Product notified to the ministry of health n ° 85889
Take 2 to 4 capsules a day with water, approximately 30 minutes before meals.
If the capsules cannot be swallowed whole, they can be opened and the contents dissolved in water or juice.
Use for about 3 months.
|Contribution of:||in 4 capsules|
L-arginine hydrochloride, Citrulline malate, Taurine, coating agents: hydroxypropylmeticellulose (vegetable gelatin).
PROPERTIES OF NITRIC OXIDE
- Counteracts the negative effects of free radicals thanks to a strong anti-oxidant action;
- Immunostimulating and healing, it favors the increase of the immune defenses;
- It cleans the arteries and protects the cardiovascular system by preventing hypertension , the possibility of heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases ;
- It is a support for both male and female sexual problems as, being a vasodilator, it promotes erectile function in men, and the vaginal response in women.
NITROCS IS USEFUL IN THE EVENT OF:
- Scarce immune defenses ;
- Slow cicatrization;
- Problems male fertility ;
- Atherosclerosis (prevention);
- Purification processes;
- Intense sporting activity .
Manufactured in a facility that also uses nuts and raw materials containing gluten.
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended daily doses. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep in a cold and dry place. Avoid exposure to localized heat sources and sunlight. The expiry date refers to the product properly stored, in unopened package.
Louis J. Ignarro, Say no to heart disease. How nitric oxide can prevent and reverse heart disease, Franco Angeli, 2009.