- 2 Alkavita® Mag Magnesium Chloride , 120 tablets of 730 mg.
- 1 Potassium Gluconate , 100 capsules of 665 mg.
- Our body can run into a lack of Magnesium and Potassium throughout the year; however, the need for these minerals increases in summer, when they are dispersed through sweating due to the heat.
- Suitable for athletes, the elderly, for those who carry out a physically strenuous job, for those suffering from cramps especially at night
The combination of Magnesium Chloride and Potassium provides a quantity of salts and minerals indicated for:
- Give energy and vitality.
- Help tolerate the heat.
- Prevent the formation of muscle cramps , especially at night or upon waking
|Magnesium Chloride tablets||Potassium|
|Morning||1-2 tablets before breakfast||2 tablets|
|Afternoon||1-2 tablets in the middle of the afternoon||2 tablets|
Alkavita® Mag Magnesium chloride: Tribasic magnesium citrate; bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose; magnesium carbonate, magnesium pidolate, magnesium bisglycinate; binding agents: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, magnesium chloride, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
Potassium: Potassium gluconate, potassium citrate, glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Caution of use:
Take magnesium one or two hours after phytotherapics, because it could cancel their effect. In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended daily doses.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Use is not recommended in cases of ascertained hypersensitivity to one or more of the ingredients listed.